wahv provides management and support services to improve the prospects for Venice by salvaging what there is and creating new opportunities.
Our activities include:
- coordinating groups
- gathering critical information
- organizing campaigns
- assimilating results
We work on a large number of projects, small and large, urgent and longterm, in collaboration with postgraduates and practitioners who:
- collect and analyse data
- take measurements where information is missing
- compile reports
- provide information to media and other communication platforms
- produce awareness raising materials
- organise and participate in meetings, symposia, workshops, conferences
Where possible, our work is done via exchanges of opportunities and capabilities, without any financial component. Financial support is used directly to fund man-hours and produce awareness-raising materials, including books.