Moving beyond the sphere of artistic display and exhibition, Venice returns to the forefront of professional development, as illustrated by the series of meetings, “Art and Law”, organised by the Venice Arbitration Chamber.
With talks from collectors, museum directors, lawyers and market experts among others, the series looks at the complex, multi-faceted relations between the art world and legal themes:
1) Art collections, April 20, 2018
2) Market Players, May 11, 2018
3) Art restitution, June 22, 2018
4) Finance and Taxation in Art, September 21, 2018
5) Public institutions and private players in the Art world, October 19, 2018
6) Regulatory constraints and superintendencies, November 23, 2018
7) Market regulations outside Italy, January 18, 2019
More information can be found on La Camera Arbitrale di Venezia’s website.